Product picture of YK-22DO REED Digital Oxygen Meter (Discontinued) for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Digital Oxygen Meter (Discontinued)
These Digital Oxygen Meters (YK-22DO model)are ideally suited for anyone looking for a great instrument that offers high precision and accurate measurement for Dissolved Oxygen (DO) and Temperature measurement at an extremely affordable price.
Accredited calibration/NIST traceable calibration certificate for REED YK-22DO Digital Oxygen Meter (Discontinued) might be available on request (for an extra charge). Please contact us for more info.
REED Digital Oxygen Meter (Discontinued): instrument description
This Digital Oxygen Meters (YK-22DO model) has been discontinued. Information shown here is for reference only.
See also other Reed Water Testers available for sale in Toronto, Canada.
REED YK-22DO Features
- The polarographic type oxygen probe with an incorporated Temp. sensor high precision
measurement for Dissolved Oxygen ( DO ) and Temperature measurement.
- DO measurement, automatic Temp. compensation from 0 to 50 °C for sensor.
- Multi-display, show oxygen & Temp. at the same time.
- Temperature function with & display unit. °C/°F
- Microprocessor circuit, intelligent function.
- Memorize maximum and minimum readings with recall.
- Data hold.
- Auto power off saves battery life.
- RS 232 PC serial interface.
REED YK-22DO Specifications
- Circuit: Microprocessor LSI circuit.
- Display: 1 mm x 32 mm, dual function LCD display,15 mm ( 0.6" ) digit size;
- Measurement: Dissolved Oxygen and Temperature;
- DO Sensor Structure: The polarographic type oxygen probe with an incorporated temperature sensor.
- DO Probe: 0 to 50 °C
- Temperature compensation: automatic;
- Memory Recall: Memorize maximum and minimum readings with recall.
- Data hold: Hold the current reading value on the display.
- Memory recall: Maximum and minimum reading values can be saved and retrieved by record function.
- Power off: Auto power off saves battery life, or manual off by push button.
- Data Output: RS 232 computer serial interface.
- Overload indicaton: "- - - -" symbol on the display.
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C;
- Operating Humidity: Max. 80% RH.
- Sampling Time: Approx. 0.8 second.
- Power supply: 006P DC 9V battery
( Alkaline or Heavy duty type ).
- Power Current: Approx. DC 7.0 mA.
- Weight 210 g/0.46 LB ( meter only ) and 450 g/0.99 LB ( meter and DO probe ).
How to use Reed Digital Oxygen Meter (YK-22DO)
Dissolved Oxygen (DO) measurement
1) After the meter has been calibrated, your Reed dissolved oxygen meter is ready for Dissolved Oxygen (DO) measurement. Select the"DO" function by pushing the " O2, mg/L Button ". The YK-22DO's display will show the symbol of " mg/L ".
Oxygen in Air ( O2) measurement
With your oxygen meter already calibrated, push the " O2 mg/L Button (B Button)" to select the " % O2" function, the display will show the symbol of " % O2 ". The display will show the air oxygen in % values for reference.
During the measurement, the lower LCD Display will show the temperature values of measuring solution. Push the " C/F Button " once will change the temperature display unit from " C to F " or " F to C ".
Data hold function
Press the " Hold Button " ( 4-4, Fig. 1 ) will hold the measured value & the LCD will indicate a " HOLD " symbol on the display during the measurements.
Data Record (Max., Min. reading)
Press the " REC. Button " once, the " REC Max " symbol along with the maximum value will appear on the display. If intend to delete the maximum value, just press the " Hold Button " for a while, and then the display will show the " REC " symbol only & execute the memory function continuously. Press the " REC. Button " again, the " REC Min " symbol along with the minimum value will appear on the display.
As a canadian distributor of REED Instruments products we stock most of these Water Testers for same day shipping.
To enquire on the REED YK-22DO Digital Oxygen Meter (Discontinued) availability and current list price please contact us.