Product picture of LS-134A REED Temperature probe (penetration) for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Temperature probe (penetration)
Use this Reed LS-134A handheld temperature penetration probe to measure softer food stuffs, rubbers and solids. LS-134A sensor are designed for easy penetration in most semi-solids materials.
Accredited calibration/NIST traceable calibration certificate for REED LS-134A Temperature probe (penetration) might be available on request (for an extra charge). Please contact us for more info.
REED Temperature probe (penetration): instrument description
REED LS-134A Features
- Medium gauge hypodermic needle tip
- Used to measure softer food stuffs, rubbers and solids.
- Ideal for use in industrial, laboratory and chemical environments.
- Maximum temperature: 800°C;
- Dimensions: Wire: 60"; Handle: 5"; Probe: 6"
As a canadian distributor of REED Instruments products we stock most of these Thermocouple Probes for same day shipping.
To enquire on the REED LS-134A Temperature probe (penetration) availability and current list price please contact us.